You can rely not only on our experience with the usual contract requests, but also on the unusual. Our rope access services provide solutions for a multitude of scenarios, often undertaken in less time and in a more cost efficient way.
MCL have been professional and have helped out and assisted where possible.
Installing all types of safety structures, from CAD drawings or alongside engineers.
Rope access experts
What can we do for you?
- Rope Access Systems Installation (e.g. roof safety systems, window cleaning rails, hanging platforms)
- Rope Access Cleaning (e.g. window cleaning, exterior & atrium cleaning)
- Rope Access Building Maintenance (e.g. painting, masticing, repointing external brickwork, cable tidying/electrical work)
- Fall Protection Systems (e.g. permanent horizontal lifelines for roofs/vertical fall arrest systems for fixed ladders)
- Bird Deterrents (e.g. netting and spikes)
- Confined Space & Difficult Access (e.g. unique structures)
- Rope Access Surveys & Inspections (e.g. NDT)
- Anchor Bolt Installation & Testing
- Film & Television
This is just a sample of the services we can offer. If you do not see your requirement listed, please call us on 020 8558 5688 to discuss how we may be able to help.
Inspections & Testing
Inspections as per LOLER Regulations and manufacturer recommendations.
Learning a new skill which is vital in my career path with an instructor that has been extremely helpful and attentive.
Martin was thorough & exact in his explanations of things. Hollie was excellent at explaining things & provided good support during the course.
Trainers have been amazing, patient, informative knowledgeable. Learnt so much and enjoyed.
Instructors were very helpful, clear and attentive! Hollie was super chilled and up for a laugh which made learning fun and easy.
I really enjoyed the training. Instructors are friendly. Cleary explained everything.
Great ratio. Friendly teaching. Interesting points of knowledge.