Emergency Response First Aid Course
MCL-UK now offer a course covering Primary & Secondary care and the use of Automated External Defibrillation, ideal for Industrial Rope Access technicians and Level 3 supervisors.
Primary care teaches candidates how to respond to life threatening emergencies. This element is instructor-lead and is focused on skill knowledge development and realistic practical scenarios to make sure that candidates are fully confident and able to deal with emergency situations.
This element also teaches the use of Automated External Defibrillation (AED).
Secondary care teaches candidates about injuries and illnesses that are not life threatening. This element is instructor-lead and focused on secondary assessment and first aid through skill, knowledge development and realistic practical scenarios to make sure that candidates are fully confident and able to deal with any first aid situations.
Includes: use of equipment during training. Price includes VAT.
- Assessment Method: Written and practical
- Course Duration: 2 Days
- Candidate Ratio: 1:6
- Revalidation Period: Certification valid for 3 years.
- Course Cost: £380.00+VAT
- Certification: Paper/PDF copy of Certificate & Photo ID Card
- Candidates need to be physically fit and free from any disability or medical condition that may prevent them from working safely.
- Minimum age is 18.
- A self-certified statement of reasonable fitness will be requested prior to attendance and candidate should not suffer from claustrophobia.