The course will cover the roles and responsibilities for the system design, installer, inspector, and user. The training will cover correct installation, testing, certifying, maintenance, and inspection of anchor devices in accordance with BS7883, BS EN795 & BS8610.
The course will provide training on documentation to be issued to the client after an installation or periodic inspection.
- Assessment Method: Written and practical
- Course Duration: 2 Days
- Trainer to Candidate Ratio: 1:6
- Revalidation Period: Certification valid for 3 years
- Course Cost: £380+VAT
- Certification: Paper/PDF copy of Certificate & Photo ID Card
- Legislation and legal responsibilities
- Anchor types and systems
- Equipment selection, use and maintenance, pre-use checks and inspection
- Suspension intolerance
- Emergency procedure / rescue
- Using the gotcha rescue equipment
- Awareness of rope protection
- Raising a casualty
- Lowering a casualty
- Rescuing a casualty from lanyards and fall arrest block
- Suspension Intolerance and casualty management
- Minimum Age of 18 years
- Candidates need to be physically fit and free from any disability or medical condition that may prevent them from working safely.
- A self-certified statement of reasonable fitness
- Have already completed a working at height training course
- MCL-UK Training Manual
- USB MCL-UK USB filled with the following
- Anchor Device Installation Report
- Anchor Device Periodic Examination report
All the equipment for training will be provided in the course cost.