- This event has passed.
Working at Height London – WAH28022
This course is for personnel who are required to work at height e.g. roofers, maintenance operatives, surveys, and inspectors.
- Assessment Method: Written and practical
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Trainer to Candidate Ratio: 1:6
- Revalidation Period: Certification valid for 3 years
- Certification: PDF copy of Certificate
- Legislation and legal responsibilities
- Types and methods of fall protection
- Anchor types and systems
- Equipment selection, use and maintenance, pre-use checks and inspection
- Fall Factors & suspension intolerance
- Emergency procedure
- Selection, fitting and set up of personal fall protection equipment
- Use of mobile energy absorbing lanyards and work positioning lanyards
- Use of horizontal & vertical lifelines
- Installation of fall protection equipment
- Use of work restraint, positioning and fall arrest equipment
- Minimum Age of 18 years
- Candidates need to be physically fit and free from any disability or medical condition that may prevent them from working safely.
- A self-certified statement of reasonable fitness