- This event has passed.
Rescue Course London – RC18082
This course is for personnel who are required to work at height and already have working at height training with fall protection equipment.
- Assessment Method: Written and practical
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Trainer to Candidate Ratio: 1:6
- Revalidation Period: Certification valid for 3 years
- Certification: PDF copy of Certificate
- Legislation and Legal Responsibilities
- Anchor types and systems
- Equipment selection, use and maintenance, pre use checks and inspection
- Suspension Intolerance
- Emergency Procedure / Rescue
- Using rescue equipment
- Awareness of rope protection
- Raising a casualty
- Lowering a casualty
- Rescuing a casualty from lanyards and fall arrest block
- Must have completed a working at height course - Please see MCL's Working at Height Course
- Minimum Age of 18 years
- Candidates need to be physically fit and free from any disability or medical condition that may prevent them from working safely.
- A self-certified statement of reasonable fitness