- This event has passed.
PFPE Competent Inspector London – PFPE08092
September 8 - September 9£528.00
This course is intended for people who will be inspecting PFPE equipment. After successfully completing this course, each candidate will be competent in carrying out thorough examinations of equipment and keep traceable records of inspection as to the requirement of LOLER Regulations
- Assessment Method: Written and practical
- Course Duration: 2 Days
- Trainer to Candidate Ratio: 1:6
- Revalidation Period: Certification valid for 3 years
- Certification: PDF copy of Certificate
This course has been designed for inspectors of personal fall protection equipment. It is aimed at providing you with information and techniques to enable you to:
- Undertake pre-use checks, interim inspections, and thorough examinations
- Identify damage and defects that would require the item being taken out of service
- Produce a management system and specify an examination scheme
- Produce written examination reports and specify any actions required
Your course has been designed to provide progressive and structured training, to best prepare you for the assessment phase, while also allowing individuals to progress at their own speed towards the learning objectives.
- Candidates should have knowledge and practical experience of personal fall protection equipment used in their industry.
- The minimum age of candidates is 18 years.
- MCL-UK Training Manual
- Thorough Examination/inspection reports for various types of equipment
- Thorough Examination/Inspection check forms for various types of equipment
- Thorough Examination/Inspection Procedures for various types of equipment
All the equipment for training will be provided in the course cost