- This event has passed.
GWO Working at Heights London – GH09129
December 9 - December 10£516
GWO non-qualified or expired operatives looking to complete their Working at Heights module.
- Assessment: Practical & written
- Revalidation period: Certification valid for 2 years.
- Course Durations:
- All 5 Modules Package: 6 days (initial training); 4 day (refresher)
- GWO Working at Heights: 2 days (initial training); 1 day (refresher)
- GWO Manual Handling: 1/2 day (initial & refresher training)
- GWO Fire Awareness: 1/2 day (initial & refresher training)
- GWO First Aid: 2 days (initial training); 1 day (refresher)
- GWO Sea Survival: 1 day (initial & refresher training)
The course cost will include:
- If successfully completed, course approved on the WINDA system
- Martin Castle Ltd Training Manual
All of the equipment for training will be provided in the course cost.
New candidates must register on the WINDA system before joining the course to generate a WINDA ID.
The minimum age of candidates is 18 years. Candidates shall be physically fit and free from any disability or medical condition that may prevent them from working safely. They shall ensure that they have an adequate level of fitness, are physically able to perform the tasks expected in terms of strength, agility and co-ordination, and are able to withstand the stresses of the working environment, such as heat, cold and other inclement weather. Candidates must be able to understand, write and converse in English.