- This event has passed.
EFR First Aid Course London – EFR01101
October 1, 2021 - October 2, 2021£115.00
This course covers Primary, Secondary care and the use of Automated External Defibrillation.
- Assessment Method: Written and practical
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Candidate Ratio: 1:12
- Revalidation Period: A three-year Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 6 in Scotland) will be issued to the learner, subject to successful assessment. No external assessors are required.
- Certification: PDF copy of Certificate
A range of subjects are covered including:-
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Assessment of the situation
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Basic hygiene in First Aid
- Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) awareness
- Minor injuries
- Bleeding Control
- Candidates need to be physically fit and free from any disability or medical condition that may prevent them from working safely.
- A minimum of 14 years of age (subject to assessment). A student cannot assume a responsibility in the workplace until they reach the age of 16, and then it is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that the student is suitable for that role.
- A self-certified statement of reasonable fitness will be requested prior to attendance