- This event has passed.
EFR First Aid Course – EFR20081
This course covers Primary, Secondary care and the use of Automated External Defibrillation.
- Assessment Method: Written and practical
- Course Duration: 1 Day
- Candidate Ratio: 1:6
- Revalidation Period: Certification valid for 3 years.
- Certification: Paper/PDF copy of Certificate & Photo ID Card
- Candidates need to be physically fit and free from any disability or medical condition that may prevent them from working safely.
- Minimum age is 18.
- A self-certified statement of reasonable fitness will be requested prior to attendance and candidate should not suffer from claustrophobia.