- This event has passed.
Anchor Bolt Installation and Testing London – ABI04129
December 4 - December 5£456
This course if for technicians to install BS EN795 Type A anchor bolts and be able to certificate and test
- Assessment: written question paper and practical examination.
- Course Duration: 2 days.
- Revalidation period: Certification valid for 3 years.
- BS EN795 1997 – Personal Protection against falls from height – Type A Anchor bolts
- BS 7883 2005 – Code of Practice for design, selection, installation, use and maintenance of anchor devices
- BS 8610 – Personal Fall Protection Equipment – Specification
- IRATA ICOP – Annex F – Safety considerations when installing or placing anchor devices for use in rope access
- Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Workplace – Health, Safety and Welfare Regulations 1992
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
- Selection and types of anchor devices
- Method of fixing – resin & mechanical
- Location of anchors
- Structure requirements
- Testing and equipment
- Anchor bolt identification tag information
- Anchor bolt certification and information to be supplied to the client
- Equipment used for installation and testing
- Use of PPE whilst installing anchors
- Understand and use equipment for the installation of anchors
- Understand and carry out structural tests of the base material
- Understand the importance of correct installation of anchors in terms of drilling and preparing the holes for the anchor inserts.
- Carry out an installation of anchor resin eye bolts
- Carry out a pull test after installation
- Carry out a thorough examination and re-test of anchors
- Understand the installation of anchor posts and Mushroom Type Anchor devices and testing
- Understand the installation of inclined roof anchors and testing
- Understand and use a Hydrajaws pull testing device with load bridge
- Understand and use a load cell for pull testing / weight loading of anchor devices
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.